Master in Business Administration and Quantitative Methods
Master in Mathematical Engineering
§ Other methods: Approximate Bayesian computation
R codes (txt files)
· Monty Hall with at least 3 doors via simulation (Ch1).
· Inference with binomial data and TN prior via R2WinBUGS (Ch1).
§ Associated WinBUGS code for use in the above (save this file on c: or d: as binomialnc.bug).
· Conjugate beta-binomial inference (Ch2).
· Beta binomial inference with a mixture prior (Ch2).
· Bayesian and classical inference and prediction for exponential data (Ch2).
· Inference for a queueing model (Ch2).
· Software reliability data (Ch2, Ch5).
· Normal body temperature data (Ch2).
· Bayesian and classical inference for normal data (Ch2).
· Dirichlet process examples with continuous and discrete data (Ch2).
· Importance and rejection sampling examples (Ch3).
· Markov Chain Monte Carlo method examples (Ch3).
§ Save file: gamma.bug
· ABC method with discrete data examples (Ch3).
· ABC method with continuous data examples (Ch3).
· ABC method for a queueing problem (Ch3).
· Normal and generalized linear model examples (Ch4).
· Testing for a fair coin (Ch5).
· Calculating the marginal likelihood for different software reliability models (Ch5).
WinBUGS (txt files)
· Inference with binomial data with beta and TN priors (Ch1).
· One and two sample inference for a normal distribution (Ch2).
· A logistic regression example (Ch4).
· A hierarchical one-way ANOVA (Ch4).
· Model comparison using DIC for two independent normal samples (Ch5).
· The BUGS project development page.
Page last altered: 4th February 2015